In fact, most smartphones on the list cost more than the 4 Pro, which makes its Single-Core score of 1,111 and Multi-Core score of 3,675 all the more impressive. With its 720Hz touch sampling rate and 144Hz refresh rate, the Black Shark Pro 4 is optimized for gaming. The last-gen Snapdragon processor never gave me any big issues with stutters on anything I tested—which were mostly multiplayer battle royales and the occasional card game. It stands far above the bar for a decent gaming phone, but while the Snapdragon 888 is a high-grade processor, it’s already a year old. The screen is gorgeous, the inclusion of physical shoulder trigger buttons improve your gameplay performance, and the 120W charging keeps you playing with very minimal interruptions. After using the Asus ROG Phone 6 for a limited time, I can confidently say that it is a fantastic device for gamers and mobile power users. Even in 2023, it offers a good mix of performance and user experience.
- Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it.
- It helps that the display can ramp up to 144Hz, with options to stock firmware tone down the smoothness to 120Hz, 90Hz, and 60Hz.
- Using the proprietary USB-A to USB-C cable and charging adapter, the 4 Pro can charge from 0% to 100% in a frighteningly-fast 20 minutes.
- I don’t necessarily think fast refresh rate screens are a gimmick for phones, as they still have their advantages for certain games, apps, and the overall navigation of the phone.
Usually shining a steady neon green, the RGB light on the back can be set to change colors in response to a game’s audio or even when you’re just listening to some tunes. If you’re a mobile gamer who indulges in the best Android games, you’re probably familiar with the stereotypical gaming phone aesthetic. Top-of-the-line models from ASUS and Lenovo usually sport rather loud designs and bold color combos. While Xiaomi is no stranger to boisterous designs, just take a look at the Poco M3 Pro for instance, its sub-brand Black Shark takes a more subtle approach. Those features alone are already more tricks in the bag than most phones have.
- The review unit that I’ve been using is still on Android 11 and the December security patch.
- So you’ll want to proceed with some caution here, depending on the game that you’re playing.
- For those who love listening to music, watching movies, and playing competitive online games on their device, it’s important to pay attention to the audio and sound quality.
- This is also where you can configure your triggers, refresh rate, touch sensitivity, audio settings, network preferences, and even the RGB light effects.
You can install the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer. Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it. Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly. Once flashing is completed, Close the Qfil Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer. Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device. Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery. Xiaomi USB drivers are required to connect Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro to a Computer or Laptop via USB cable. If you’re looking for a Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8, then we have got you covered. We have shared the official USB Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page. Or Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro phone won’t connect to a computer? It might be because of the missing Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB drivers or corrupted drivers.